Friday, May 21, 2010

English Ivy (7/21/05) and a garage sale ...

This wall hanging started out as a small box kit that I purchased at a large quilting expo ... It had a lot of small pieces, which was an ambitious undertaking for a beginner, which I certainly was at the time!  Most of the quilting was stitch-in-the-ditch, but it had some freemotion out in the border.














In other news, our neighborhood garage sale is going on today and tomorrow.  I've been so busy that I decided that I just couldn't participate.  (and coming down with strep throat all this week hasn't helped either)  All of the cars coming up and around the cul-de-sac is a bit annoying.  The street is normally so quiet that it's just disconcerting to suddenly have this much traffic moving around out in the road.  And of course the dogs hear the kids yelling and the car doors slamming ... just makes for a strange day.

No comments:

Post a Comment