Finished this sweet little piece last night. It’s another of the small kits from Temecula Quilt Co. Not sure where this one is going to go yet --- I’ve got a couple of ideas. It’s a small one, only 11” x 13”. (and yes, the brown triangles flip flop directions in an irregular way according to the pattern)
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Worked on a couple of projects the last few days.
Harvest Rows is still on the machine … depending on how things go tomorrow, I may be able to finish it up.
Redware & Harvest was waiting for the binding to be finished in this picture – but it’s now complete and waiting for a label and final photo.
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Ooh-Rah BOM … Block #9. Lots of pieces (44) in this block … wouldn’t want to make an entire quilt out of this block – although it would be stunning wouldn’t it?
and for the Globetrotting BOM … blocks #8 and #9. I may end up re-doing block 9 because I think it came out a little too dark.
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Monday, August 18, 2014
Sunday, August 17, 2014
Friday, August 15, 2014
Monday, August 4, 2014
Worked on quilting my Candy Coated quilt today. I loaded the quilt on Saturday and so when I got down to my studio, I was ready to begin on Sunday afternoon.
Here’s the quilt draped on the frame. (before the binding was turned and stitched down) I used a simple geometric design that I created in Art & Stitch.
Here’s a different camera angle with the light hitting it just right – making it easier to see the stitching.
While watching TV on Sunday evening, I finished the binding.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Finished up the piecing on my Candy Coated quilt top. Work on this had kind of stalled while I decided exactly how big I wanted to make it. It’s a modern quilt, but I did it in reproduction fabrics. The colors are mostly purples, blues and creams. I decided to make it about 40” x 60”.
I loaded one of the mystery quilts that I did a few months ago onto the longarm this week too. Lots of continuous curve ruler work, and some fun flowers with the Pro-Stitcher.
Friday, July 4, 2014
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Guess I haven’t posted any pictures of this quilt yet … It started out as a disappearing 4-patch kit from a store in Georgia called Little Quilts and I added a couple of borders using fabrics that I had in my stash. It’s a strange combination of colors, but it really works for some reason.
The quilting design is a pattern called Rhapsody from urbanelementz.com. They have some of my FAVORITE designs.