Countryside Cottage Courtyard is my look back project of the day. I finished this quilt top on 7/25/08. I found the pattern in a magazine, and I think the original pattern was called Concetta's Courtyard. I changed the measurements and added a couple more fat quarters and made this top. This happens to be one of the few tops that I've made with fabric from a major fabric store, instead of an independent quilt shop. In choosing the fabrics, I started with the outer border fabric, a floral print, and pulled colors from it for the main body of the top. Most of the fabrics were from a line called Countryside Cottage. I have hopes of donating this quilt when it is finished.