Thursday, January 12, 2012

A trip on a blustery January day …

Made a trip to Good Wives Company (Marion, Ohio) yesterday.  It really has become one of my favorite shops.  They are pretty much a Civil War repro. place, and that is 100% fine with me.  Here’s a picture of what I got …

stuff1-11-12

The blue fabric in the background is for a binding, and the pink will hopefully be a border on a project I may be starting soon.  The cheddars in the foreground are to help replace some of my cheddar collection that I’ve been using up lately.  And the lighter blue stripe – well, that one just struck a chord with me and I had to get some of it!  The main reason I drove over there was the kit that you see on the left.  It’s all done with flying geese – it should be cool.  And I bought the hexagon stamp for some more hand piecing fun!

I also got a neat pincushion, but it’s downstairs and I need to take a better picture of that.  It’s so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment