Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Two panels at once!

Awhile ago, not really sure when specifically, I purchased TWO identical panels.  They’re from Moda, and are just so cute.  My plan was to give one to a friend and do one for myself.  I finally loaded them onto the longarm frame on Monday and am treating the pair as one single quilt.  I’m using the same backing fabric (a navy blue star print) for both.  I selected a sort of antique brown thread from my So Fine! drawer to do some meander stippling across both.  When done, I’ll cut them off of the machine – take them to the quilt room where I can cut them apart precisely and then bind each one with some 1.75” single-fold binding strips. 

IMG_4898

One more pass on Wednesday and they’ll be ready to come off the longarm!

No comments:

Post a Comment