Sunday, February 16, 2014

Red & White Block Swap 2013 (2/12/2014)

Finished up the red & white block swap quilt.  It went through the washing machine with about 4 color catchers (just to be safe), and now it’s hanging at the top of the stairs!

IMG_4894

I’m not overly thrilled with the picture – but it’s too cold to be running around out in the snow when it’s below 20 degrees.  Maybe at some point I’ll be able to get a better photo.

Here are a couple of the photos from when it was on the frame … obviously the blue marking pen hadn't been washed out yet.

IMG_4860

IMG_4853

I turned the lights off on the second one so you could see the texture a bit better.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that gorgeous! I see my block. You just reminded me I need to get moving and get mine finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy! Hope you post a picture of yours when you get yours done. I'm anxious to see how everyone put theirs together. :)

      Delete