Was not too happy today when I cut one of the pieces for this block incorrectly. Actually I was pretty mad at myself, because I only had a small piece of this fabric – and couldn’t re-cut it. So …. should I keep going, knowing that one of the spokes will look different? Or start all over again with new fabrics – and the pieces cut for the original would totally go to waste? I opted to go ahead and put the block together – even with the mistake.
It was nice to finally get into the quilt room and work on LAST WEEKEND’S block! This has been a strange week.
- Monday night I had a meeting.
- Tuesday we were gone ALL DAY babysitting for my sister’s boys out-of-town, and then celebrating her 37th. birthday.
- Wednesday was a do-nothing day.
- Thursday was an all-day quilt day with my potholder group (our first meeting of 2013 would you believe).
- And now, here it is Friday, and we’re ready to head into another weekend! Eeek! I spent the morning at the computer starting to get caught up, and the afternoon down at the longarm working on my churn dash quilt. (pictures coming soon!)