Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Three quick things …

I didn’t like the photos that I posted yesterday … so I’m posting two different photos of the same projects.

The photo that I posted for my Summer Stars Sew-Along BOW was actually a duplicate photo from the previous day … and it was just the finished top, NOT the quilted final picture.  So here’s the finished little quilt!

IMG_2557

And the table topper picture that I posted was really orange-y … Here’s a picture of it on my kitchen table.  Now I think I have to go out and get myself a more neutral tablecloth for that table – since that sage green doesn’t go too well with this table topper.  But at least the colors are a bit better.

IMG_2559

And finally … Barbara Brackman started her new BOW this past weekend.  I have had a reminder set up on my iPad to alert me when it came time … and it went off on Saturday.  But when I looked for it at her website, I didn’t see anything about it.  So I was surprised today to see a note from a fellow blogger, Betty Lou, about the BOW.  Apparently I was not looking carefully enough – or I hadn’t looked in the right place.  She has started the new project – and I need to get in gear and get started!!!  You can find it at http://grandmotherschoice.blogspot.com/.  (scroll down a bit to find block #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment