Monday, September 17, 2012

“T” Is For Temperance 9/17/2012

Finished up the binding on this little wall hanging this evening.  I did some “big stitch” hand quilting on this one several months ago – and it was just waiting to be finished up.

Final

This afternoon I got my Sands Of Time hourglass swap quilt top put together.  This was the product of an 8-month long block swap with a group of quilters on the internet.  The original pattern called for it to be bigger – but I like it this size.  It’s about 62” square.  I won’t put a border on it – just want it quilted and bound.

finishedtop

Also finished quilting the quilt for my youngest nephew whose first birthday is at the end of next month!  Don’t have any pictures of that quilt yet.

1 comment:

  1. Like both the mini and the larger hour glass quilt. Going to be at Good Wives sometime this next week, really looking forward to the shop. i know I will be sooooo inspired. I think hubby will enjoy the store also.

    ReplyDelete