Saturday, June 16, 2012

Whew … Long day at the NQA Quilt Show in Columbus

It was a long day, and not everything went as planned – but we had a nice day at the NQA Quilt Show at the convention center in Columbus.  And of course, I got a lot of neat stuff.  One of the most exciting things was the Tutto cart for transporting my sewing machine back and forth on my little sewing days at OGS.  I was going to get the medium one, but luckily there was another customer there who had that size and had the same sewing machine as I do.  She said that it was a very tight fit.  So I went with the large instead.  Toby seems to like it!

IMG_2074

And of course there were a ton of other cool gadgets …

And some Civil War repros and a couple of panels …

2 comments:

  1. Delightful purchase's you collected ---love your new kits too! The barn fabric is calling me :)

    Have a great weekend with your new toys and projects!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete