Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Three more pot holders ready to bind!

It’s Tuesday afternoon and I’ve got three more pot holders ready to bind tonight during the game.  Got this one done Friday night, and was hoping to work on the binding while over at my Mom’s house for her birthday celebration.  But all of the fun kept me from finishing it. 

IMG_2022

And here are the ones that I finished Monday night and this afternoon.  The left one has some continuous curve quilting, which is one of my FAVE quilting methods.  Usually I wouldn’t attempt it on my Bernina, but because these are small 14” squares, it’s easy to maneuver on my Aurora, and the long sweeping curves can be done with the walking foot.

IMG_2024

If you haven’t tried the new Wonder Clips, you really should – I love them!  JoAnn Fabrics is now carrying them in the store (at first they were just at the website). If your store carries them – use that coupon and pick up some. They come in 10-count and 50-count packages. I started out asking Santa to bring me a 10-count package for Christmas because I wasn’t sure they were worth the cost – but after using them just once, I ordered the more expensive 50-count package from JoAnn’s website using a coupon and a gift card that I received as a Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment