Monday, December 12, 2011

Mariner’s Compass – Day 1

Needed to make a present for someone, and this is what I’ve got so far.  I started it Sunday morning.  I probably would have finished it completely but we HAD to get the Christmas tree up in the living room or pretty soon there’ll be no point!  So that took an hour or so.  Had to take more time out to make supper of course, and hubby needed a casserole to take to his Christmas party at work – which they hold on Sunday nights at 9 p.m.  (yuck!)  So I made two casseroles at once – I cooked one for dinner, and I stuck the other one in the fridge for a couple of hours.  When I was ready, I made up the topping and baked it so he could take it to the party.  He had fun, I think and he brought home an empty dish – so it must have gone over well.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment