After working on my speech again for most of the day, I finally had a little time to sneak into the quilt room to work on my Celebrate Spring! piece. I finished the flowers, so now I wanted to work on the tree trunk. I picked out a brown Isacord, and decided to do some small stippling. But, I guess I was more tired than I thought (it had gotten late), so my stippling wasn't so small. And on top of it, I was kind of moving in a vertical direction with the stitching. I had placed one layer of extra-thin poly batting under the tree trunk, so I started getting some texture. But the amount of texture was really unbelievable, it actually felt bumpy. At first I wasn't sure about it - but I stepped back and looked at it from a distance, and boy does it look neat. I tried to take a picture - but it's really not capturing just how cool it is.