Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Tuesday Trip!

Had the chance to do two little trips in one day.  I started out by going to the Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses session over at Good Wives Co. in Marion, Ohio this morning.  And then I had to hurry back to meet my friend Steph in Mansfield so that we could head to Findlay, Ohio to one of her doctor’s appointments.  While we were up in that part of the world, we hopped up to Bettsville to the Door Mouse – a nice quilt shop that I’ve had the chance to visit about four times now.  After that it was back down to Findlay for dinner at Max & Erma’s – one of my faves!!!

I tried to be good today and not spend a lot of $$$$  … Just got a few little things.

IMG_0886

2 comments:

  1. I envy your trip to a couple of my favorite places. Very pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I missed you last Tuesday...and can't wait to see your Lucy blocks! Is that center stack of fabrics Jo reds? Or are they browns?, I don't recognize them. Sounds like you had a great day with friend and fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete