Monday, August 27, 2012

A loonnnggg week …

Finished up my Myron’s Campfire wall hanging late Monday night.

IMG_2454

This afternoon/evening I installed my new HandiQuilter Pro-Stitcher hardware upgrade with hubby’s help of course!

IMG_2505

I was at OGS on Monday night for a meeting which ended up being cancelled, ALL day Tuesday for a quilting day with Sunda and Janet, and again on Thursday evening for our lineage society induction ceremony and potluck supper!  Sunda took me out for supper at Cracker Barrel on Tuesday evening because I had picked her up and drove her home while her car was in the shop.  On Wednesday I cooked food for Thursday night’s meeting.  Here’s a neat photo that I took of the sky above the OGS library on Monday night.

IMG_2452

On Friday I made a fun trip over to Good Wives Co. (my fave shop) and got backing for one quilt, a new kit and backing for it, a new book, and several half-yard and full yard cuts of some fabrics that I liked!  (all Civil War repros of course!)  And when I got back to town, my Mom and Dad and Grandma met me at Buckeye Express to have supper. 

On Saturday evening we were invited over to Mom & Dad’s house for a cook out!  It was yummy … hamburgers, baked beans, homemade coleslaw, chips & dip, etc., etc., etc.

IMG_2493

No comments:

Post a Comment