Sunday, April 18, 2010

Woo Hoo ... Time zone problem fixed!!!

Okay, it took me a couple of weeks - but I finally got my time zone problem solved.  Several people emailed me to ask if I was quilting at 6 a.m.  Alas, I was not ... I thought I had fixed the problem a couple of days ago, but it remained set at Pacific time.  I'm in the great State of Ohio, so I'm definitely in the Eastern time zone.

I should also take a moment to send some congrats to my dearest friend Steph ... she spoke at a political event on tax day, and I just saw the YouTube video of it.  She did a great job for being relatively new to that whole arena.  Once we were college roommates, now we're both speakers ... I'm out doing my genealogy programs and she's doing political speeches.  Life is always full of strange twists and turns!

No comments:

Post a Comment